Best Software companies loved this new version which helps them to create new applications for them and their clients. In 2020 keeping updated with the best JS tools is a beneficiary decision. It will provide a better alternative for the application.
Why angular JS is the appropriate one?
Features of angular JS
- Extends HTML support by adding text, attributes and expressions.
- It allows easy event handling.
- Supports for data binding.
- Built-in template engine and routing.
- It has form validations and animations.
- It completely depends on injections.
There are many frequent updated versions of angular JS in the market from the date of announcement. Now we discuss all the versions below:
It was a complete rewrite of its original version and was the concept of component. It was rewrite from scratch by the angular team using type script. There was a huge discussion before announcing this version it takes almost 2 years to be finalized.
- Modern, faster and highly scalable framework.
- Equally useful for web, mobile and desktop apps.
- It has a web components based architecture.
- It supports hierarchical dependency injection.
It was a big failure which can create confusion among the users due to misalignment of the router packages versions which was already distributed as v3.3.0.
It was pre announced on December 13, 2016 to cover-up the failure of version 3 which can puzzle the users. Final version 4 was released on March 23, 2017. Version 4 is backward compatible with version 2. Minor version of 4 is also released in the market as v4.3.
- Reduce the size of the generated bundled code up to 60%.
- Animation moved out to a separated package.
- It supports for if/else statement.
- It supports for email validator.
It was the amendment version of angular 4. There are many new features and improvements in this version.
- Make AOT the default.
- Easier to built progressive web app.
- Type checking in templates.
- It supports for internationalized number, date and currency pipes.
- It is an update to Httpclient.
It is most updated version among all. It was faster and easier with improved features.
- It supports typescript 2.7 and also provides maintenance.
- It has a closure compiler that generated small bundles.
- Used to create UI components by using angular material and CDK.
- It provides added support for native element.
It was introduced in October 2018 with many changes, significant updates and dynamic features. It was much better than the other versions and comparatively quick. This time google works mainly on improvements on the platform with focus on angular material 7 and angular CLI 7.
- CLI prompts
- Angular material and the CDK.
- Virtual scrolling.
- Drag and drop.
- Better accessibility of selects.
It was released on May 28, 2019 featuring differential loading for all application code, imports for lazy routes, web workers, type script 3.4 supports.
- Faster re-built time.
- Improved payload size
- Improved template type checking
- Backward compatibility
It was currently launched on February 7, 2020. Angular has been updated to work with typescript 3.6 and 3.7. It totally depends on the user whether this version is friendly or not.
- Faster testing.
- Better debugging.
- Improved CSS class and style binding.
- Type checking improved.
- Improved build errors.
As we discuss about the best JS framework in 2020, I found the angular as the best framework as it comes with dynamic updates and features which is accepted by developer.